By using this website, placing an order on the website, completing your customer registration on the website,
you hereby agree that the purchase of Celgenics products shall be subject to and in accordance with United
Kingdom Distance Selling Regulations and the Terms and Conditions set out below.
These terms and conditions do not affect your legal rights.
1. Under English law you must be aged 18 or over in order to lawfully enter into a contract on this website.
2. You must register in order to make a purchase through the website. Registration requires that you provide
us with your name, a telephone number so that we can contact you, an email address, a delivery address. All
these details must be accurate, current and complete in all respects. All information provided by you will be
3. Should any of your registration details change in the future, you are required to amend your online account
4. You must be the holder of a valid credit or debit card.
5. You guarantee that the information you provide when you register on www.celgenics.com or www.celgenics.
co.uk is valid and accurate and that you will not use the personal details or credit or debit card of any other
person under any circumstances.
The purchase of merchandise through the Celgenics website is limited to parties who can lawfully enter into
and form a contract on the website in accordance with English law.
Availability and Acceptance
1. Once an order is placed on the websites, we will acknowledge your order by email to the email address you
have provided us with. We will provide you with a payment reference and the amount that has been debited to
your credit or debit card. Acknowledgement of an order does not constitute acceptance of the order. All
orders are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not
2. Acceptance of an order to buy from us is deemed to have taken place when we have dispatched the goods
3. Under certain circumstances we reserve the right of non-acceptance of an order. Non acceptance of an
order will occur in the event of a product being out of stock; if we do not receive authorisation for your
payment; if there is a pricing error on the website; if there is a product error of any description on the website.
4. We reserve the right to refuse your offer to purchase at any time whatsoever without providing reasons.
5. If for any reason we are unable to accept your offer to purchase, or we are unable to fulfil your order
following our acknowledgment of your order we will contact you by email to advise you of this.
6. We retain full ownership of all goods until payment has been received by us. In the event of a refund full
ownership will revert to us.
7. By placing an order on this website, you undertake to keep your password and account details confidential
and to take preventative action against unauthorised access to your account. Celgenics does not accept
liability for any unauthorised use of your account.
1. All credit and debit card transactions are subject to authorisation by the credit and debit card issuer. If for
any reason whatsoever authorisation is refused, we will not be liable for non-delivery of the goods and there
will be no contract between us for purchase of any goods.
2. The total cost of your order includes delivery charges as itemised on your invoice, which will be sent to you
with your order.
3. Purchases will be made in pounds Sterling. International credit card providers/banks will determine the
exchange rate for your transaction and they may add an additional processing or administration charge which
international credit card holders will be liable to pay.
4. Orders sent outside the UK are sent on a Delivery Duty unpaid basis.
We are legally obliged to charge VAT at the current UK rate to all UK and EU destinations. Outside the UK
and EU, VAT is not applicable.
Cancellations and Returns
1. Orders may be cancelled at any time prior to your order being processed and dispatched. Please note that
orders are usually processed and dispatched the same day that you place the order. To cancel, please email
our distribution department at firstname.lastname@example.org giving details of your name, address and order
2. Under the Distance Selling Regulations, UK customers have the legal right to cancel their order within seven
working days of receipt of the products [not including weekends or bank holidays]. The products must be
returned to Celgenics at the customers’ expense, unopened in a re-saleable condition, together with the
original invoice and you must obtain proof of postage from the Post Office. There is a statutory duty on the
consumer to take all reasonable care to ensure that the goods are not damaged in transit. Celgenics will
refund to you the purchase price of the products once we have received the returned order.
4. Failure to return the goods is considered a breach of the consumers’ statutory duty under the Distance
Selling Regulations and the consumer may be subject to a legal claim order.
4. If the price of the product has changed subsequent to the placing of your order, we will email you to notify
you that your order has been cancelled. It will then be necessary to re-submit your order.
5. Any queries regarding your order may be made by email to email@example.com .
1. All goods will be sent by first class post within the UK.
2. All goods will be sent by ‘Royal Mail Small Packets’ outside the UK.
3. We do not accept liability for delayed delivery where the delay is caused by a third party.
All delivery dates quoted to you are indications of possible delivery dates, they are not guaranteed.
On receipt of the goods they must be inspected and unless you notify us that you have cancelled your order
within 7 days as decreed by the Distance Selling regulations, or you have returned the goods according to our
Returns policy, you will be deemed to have accepted the goods. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Accuracy of content
1. We take all reasonable care in preparing the content of this website that the information we provide and the
prices listed on the website are correct and up to date, however there may occasionally be circumstances
where this information is not accurate at the time you place your order. The price of a product is confirmed
when your order is sent to you.
2. We make every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of the product packaging and
labelling and we do not warrant that colours of packaging as shown on your computer will be identical to the
product colours nor that product descriptions are error free.
Links from the website are given for your convenience only and we do not endorse any content, products or
services, nor do we accept any responsibility of linked websites.
1. Complaints regarding packaging/posting may be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Complaints or queries regarding products may be made in writing to:
Celgenics LLP, Orchard Court, Orchard Lane, Bristol BS1 5WS.
1. All content on the website is the property of Celgenics including but not limited to, names, trademarks,
graphics, designs, logos, pictures, images, wording and is protected by UK and international copyright laws.
2. No part of the website nor the Trade Marks nor the Logo nor any part of the wording of the website may be
used, copied, sold, reproduced, duplicated in full or part for any purpose, without prior consent in writing.
3. We grant you use of the website for your own personal use. We do not permit creation of any work or
design derived from the website.
4. We give a revocable and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the website on condition that there is
no content that could be construed as libellous, distasteful, obscene, offensive or controversial, and which
only contains content appropriate for all ages. A website that links to Celgenics may:
a. not replicate our content
b. not misrepresent its relationship to us
c. not use our logo, trademark, design or any part of our website without prior permission in writing.
d. not make derogatory, misleading, offensive or negative comments whatsoever regarding our name, our
products or our services
Limitation of Liability
Celgenics makes no warranties or guarantees or representations in connection with this website, either
express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of quality, suitability for purpose, except where such
warranties are not legally excludable.
Celgenics will not be liable for any interruption of business, loss or damages of any kind that are incurred as a
result of using the website or website links; computer viruses, system failure or any malfunction that occurs in
relation to your use of our website; nor does Celgenics accept liability for any inaccuracies or omissions or
misleading statements in the content of the website or any events which are beyond Celgenics’ reasonable
control. Celgenics will not be liable for any incidental or indirect or any damage whatsoever for any damages
related to the use of this website.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be held to be invalid or illegal or unenforceable in part or
in whole, all remaining Terms and Conditions shall continue to be valid for all other provisions including the
remainder of the provision in question.
We reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time and we invite you to check these Terms
and Conditions periodically so that you are fully aware of our Terms and Conditions when purchasing any
good from the website. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Website. Your use and
continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to all Terms and Conditions.
Celgenics makes every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects and will not accept
liability for any loss or damage to your computer in using this website.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please fill in the form below
Terms and Conditions
Copyrightright © 2009-2011 Celgenics-Skin For The Future | Branding by www.mystery.co.uk Web design by iMordaf.com